Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tagged by Akmal

Hellowwww... It's been a while inda mengupdate my blog :) bz saja hehehe

I 've been tagged by Mr Playerz a.k.a. Akmal 104 :)

Now, im gonna tagged : Shazalenne, Kayla-znld, Adi, Alex, Cypawls, Syafiq, Eally

Rules, Peraturan , Undang-Undangnya .The rules are simple. Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people..Thankz :)




Why Do u Blog?






The Age of My Next Birthday



The place i'd like to travel to :

ITALY!!!

Korea


A Favourite place:

Coffee Bean

Disneyland, Tokyo


The city i live in

Brunei Darussalam


A Favourite Food

Black pepper lamb...

Shawarma Kebab


Bad Habit


My Nick Name





College major



My Hobby






My Sport



My Wishlist





No comments:

TBC Chatroom